Find out how our chalet-hotel Les Gentianettes welcomes you for your seminars and group stays.
Located in the heart of the Alps, in a typical village in the Haute-Savoie region, our chalet hotel **** Les Gentianettes offers an idyllic setting for welcoming nature lovers and lovers of the great outdoors.
Following the hosting of the Tour de France for 3 days in 2022, we know how to adapt our operations to provide customised stays for both professional groups and amateur leisure clubs.
Our facilities cater for all types of enthusiast groups, including hiking, trail, cycling and mountain bike clubs, for whom access to the secure car park is free. But we also cater for lovers of winding roads on the route des grandes alpes, which starts in Châtel.
Motorbike groups and car clubs alike can enjoy a stopover at Les Gentianettes. Affiliated with the FFVE (Fédération Française de Véhicules d'Epoque), we look after our guests and their cars in our secure garage.
Reception rooms available for your gatherings.
Our reception rooms are just one of the many advantages we offer for groups of enthusiasts or seminars at our Les Gentianettes chalet hotel.
First of all, we offer you the Heritage Room, which can accommodate around twenty people. Enjoy a semi-private space that is both spacious and bright for your staff or club members.
You'll also love the Authentique Room, which is entirely private and can accommodate around fifteen people in a typically Savoyard atmosphere.
You can organise tailor-made seminars and also take advantage of our equipment such as our video projectors and projection screen. Of course you'll also have access to a wifi connection as well as flipcharts, paper, pens and markers.
Coffee, tea and mineral water are of course included in your hire package.
Make your request in just a few clicks to organise your seminar.
Fantastic activities in a magical setting
Summer or winter, whatever the season, there are plenty of activities on offer.
The mountainous setting of our chalet hotel in the heart of Savoie Mont Blanc offers a wide range of activities for everyone.
Seminars, team building or groups of enthusiasts of all kinds... take advantage of an extraordinary setting to indulge in a wide range of leisure activities between your meetings.
In summer, discover the mountains on electric mountain bikes or hike the majestic trails of Haute-Savoie. There's also plenty to do on the water, thanks to the proximity of Lake Geneva: water sports beaches, boat trips to the Swiss cities of Geneva, Lausanne and Montreux.
In winter, of course, come and ski in the Portes du Soleil ski area. Or why not try your hand at biathlon or snowshoeing?
For something even more original, visit the fallow deer park, or go tree climbing!
As you can see, as well as offering you comfortable, authentic meeting rooms, we also offer you the chance to enjoy recreational activities in the great outdoors for you and your group.
An idyllic setting to recharge your batteries
Between your meetings and your activities, enjoy a top-of-the-range stay. Our prestigious chalet hotel in Haute-Savoie offers you exceptional accommodation and traditional and semi gastronomic restaurants.
A wide range of single, twin and connecting rooms are available. Relax and recharge your batteries in our quiet, comfortable rooms.
When you wake up, enjoy our buffet breakfast, then continue your gastronomic journey by discovering our two restaurants: Les Gentianettes, with its bold traditional cuisine, and La Baratte, a typical alpine brewery.
A complete wellness area to pamper your group to the very end, take them to totally relax in our wellness area. With a massage, swimming pool and spa, your group will enjoy an unforgettable, top-of-the-range stay in the heart of Savoie!
Group and enthusiast breaks in Haute-Savoie: 6 reasons to book with us
Welcome to Les Gentianettes. Enjoy a stay in our top-of-the-range establishment, where everything has been designed to meet the needs and expectations of your team.
- We are proud to offer you warm and welcoming meeting rooms, ideal for organising team building or club activities. Our welcoming, friendly atmosphere will put you at ease straight away.
- We are also pleased to invite you to discover our outdoor and sporting activities in a setting between the lake and the mountains. Take advantage of the surrounding nature to recharge your batteries and reconnect with your colleagues and friends. Let yourself be carried away by the beauty of the surrounding countryside and enjoy a unique experience.
- Our rooms have been carefully designed to offer you optimum comfort. We are confident that you will feel at home in our hotel certified "Savoie Mont Blanc Member of Excellence".
- Our restaurants is at your disposal to satisfy your team's taste buds. We make it a point of honour to offer you delicious and refined dishes to satisfy every taste.
- Our complete relaxation area is here to make your stay unforgettable. Relax in our sauna, take a dip in our outdoor summer pool or unwind in our jacuzzi after a busy day.
- And last but not least, our establishment is set in a majestic, natural setting, with breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains. This relaxing and soothing atmosphere is ideal for a stay that will satisfy everyone.
We want to offer you the very best in the heart of Haute-Savoie.
Les Gentianettes, a unique experience for your seminars and group breaks in Haute-Savoie
To sum up, if you're coming to the Haute-Savoie for your seminars or group breaks, our chalet hotel **** les Gentianettes is the ideal place. With reserved meeting rooms, activities in an exceptional setting, typical Savoyard bedrooms, top-of-the-range catering and absolute relaxation, you can be sure your group will be delighted.
Book and organise your stay in the Portes du Soleil